New Fairfax Democratic Campaign Office Open House This Weekend!
The Fairfax Democratic Coordinated Campaign now has a Lee and Mt. Vernon campaign headquarters!
The office is located at 6821 Richmond Highway, at the intersection of Memorial Drive and Richmond Highway.
It has great visibility off Route 1 for yard signs, as well as office space, a main room for campaign events, a small kitchen, parking lot, and a storage area for campaign materials. This will be the site of many volunteer opportunities this fall!
YOU’RE INVITED to an Open House to celebrate the new office on Saturday, August 3rd, at 12:00 p.m.. This is a chance to grab a bit of food and tour the office before we enter the busy fall campaign season.
ACTION OPPORTUNITY: Help fill out the office! Bring any office-related donations (or loans) to help the team be ready for anything. They’ll need:
- Desk supplies such as: Pens, pencils, sharpies, highlighters, markers, scissors, binder clips, etc.
- Office furniture such as: Desks, office chairs, tables, side tables, or any other old furniture like couches
- Office tech/machines such as: Printer/copiers+ink, shredders, old computers, a router and modem, etc.
- Paper items such as: printer paper, envelopes, notebooks, legal pads, sticky notes, etc.
- Organizers such as: desk organizers, filing cabinets, storage cabinets, etc.
- Daily use items such as: toilet paper, water bottles, and snacks for canvassers, etc.
- And whatever else you think would be useful!
Questions? Please contact Aaron Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 544 – 8535.