The Mount Vernon District Democratic Committee held its monthly membership meeting on Tuesday, November 19, 2019.
Click here for the full meeting minutes. Highlights and action items include:
- Reminder: Reorganization for Magistral Districts December 2019 – click here for details.
- The Committee continued an ongoing discussion on contributing to the South County HQ.
- The Precinct Ops team reported that volunteers are still needed as precinct captains or co-captains. These positions are key to our year-round outreach in addition to our election day and pre-election day activities.
- The Precinct Ops team also provided insight into election day statistics (more information in meeting minutes).
- The Apartment Blitz led by the Voter Registration/Protection committee had great success, registering 165 new voters!
- Paul Jameson is running for Chair of MVDDC. Karen Corbett Sanders introduced Paul, who addressed the Committee and set forth his view of the role of Chair.
- Bryan Graham addressed the meeting and announced that he is running for Chair of FCDC. He presented his experience and his view of how he wants to help the Committee succeed in 2020/2021.