Mt. Vernon Dems Monthly Meeting
Legislature Short Session – A Review
February 16, 2021 @ 7:00 – 9:00 pm
+ Happy Hour until 10:00 pm
Join us for our monthly general meeting
6:30 pm – Join the meeting and test your connection
7:00 pm – Call to Order, Welcome & New Members
7:10 pm – Legislature Short Session – A Review
- Delegate Paul Krizek (44th)
- Delegate Kathy Tran (42nd)
- Delegate Mark Sickles (43rd)
- Delegate Mark Levine (45th)
- Delegate Vivian Watts (39th)
8:15 pm – Officer Reports
9:00 pm – Adjournment & Happy Hour Discussion
10:00 pm – Happy Hour Ends
You can join the meeting and test your connection at anytime from 6:30 to 7:00 pm when we will be providing extra time for participants to download the Zoom software, establish and test their connections.
A few tips for video calls:
- Download the Zoom app on your device in advance.
- Mute yourself when not speaking to help reduce feedback and noise.
- Use a headset for clearer sound and microphone quality.
- Sit in a quiet, well-lit space (with lighting coming from in front of you).
- Wear a solid color top.
- Put your camera at eye level (perhaps put your laptop on top of books).
- Log in early to make sure your tech is ready.