Mt. Vernon Dems Reorganization Meeting
December 14, 2021 @ 7:00 – 9:00 pm
Join us for our biennial reorganization hybrid meeting: virtually with Zoom video conference and in person at the Sherwood Library.
6:30 pm – Test your zoom connection or visit with your fellow Committee members
7:00 pm – Call to Order
- Past Committee chair Del. Paul Krizek (44th District), Temporary Chair
- Procedures Used
- Approval of the Minutes
7:15 pm – Reorganization
Every 2 years FCDC and all 9 district committees reorganize to elect leadership for the next 2 years. FCDC bylaws require the election of a Chair and a Secretary.
- Elections of required officer positions
- Nominations for Chair & Secretary
- Voting for Chair & Secretary
- Vote Count and Announcement
8:00 pm – Normal Order
- Chair Elect & Secretary Elect Assume Roles
- Recognition and thanks for Temporary Chair
- Elected Chair offers new Agenda
- Regular Business continues
9:00 pm – Adjournment
- Download the Zoom app on your device in advance.
- Mute yourself when not speaking to help reduce feedback and noise.
- Use a headset for clearer sound and microphone quality.
- Sit in a quiet, well-lit space (with lighting coming from in front of you).
- Wear a solid color top.
- Put your camera at eye level (perhaps put your laptop on top of books).
- Log in early to make sure your tech is ready.